[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bacula-devel] Bacula BETA release version 2.4.4-b1
We have just released the source tar file Bacula BETA version 2.4.4-b1 to the
Bacula download area of Source Forge.
This BETA release fixes a number of bugs, including two recent bugs that
caused deadlock situations in Bacula. The most recent bug fix is not yet
confirmed, but our regression tests all complete normally.
If you are experience problems with 2.4.3, we recommend you try this version
keeping in mind that it is a beta version.
Feedback would be appreciated.
Beta Release 2.4.4-b1
This is an important bug fix to version 2.4.3. All daemones are
compatible with prior 2.4.x version.
1192, 1110, 1175, 1188, and 1171
- Apply 2.4.3-sd-deadlock.patch that should fix bug #1192.
- Remove extra db_lock() in get_prune_list_for_volume()
- Apply 2.4.3-prune-deadlock.patch that fixes a problem when
using Catalog as message backend.
- Apply 2.4.3-win32-runscript-unicode-path.patch for #1110
about a problem when executing a program with Unicode path.
- Apply 2.4.3-unique-inchanger.patch fix for #1175 about bad slot
number if the volume is not in autochanger.
- Fix for bug #1188 where Volume is purged while writing
- Get message enhancement to avoid job name lookup.
- Fix bug with job name duplication if more than 60 jobs created
during a minute.
- Correct some bugs of cleanup in SD if the FD connection fails.
- Fix orphaned jobs (possible deadlock) while pruning.
- Backport of the btraceback script that keeps trace file on working dir
- Migrate DB Log records too. This fixes last part of bug #1171.
- Modify SQL so that jobs that failed will not be migrated.
- Correct bug where long retention periods caused immediate
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
Bacula-devel mailing list
This mailing list archive is a service of Copilotco.