still alias problems

still, like I posted last week, I can't seem to make Qmail reach my
~alias/.qmail-default on a plain-vanilla v1.01 installation on a linux
box.

I also noticed a pretty annoying routing rule... if I have a user "ira" on
the system, a message to ira-test will never reach ~alias/.qmail-ira-test,
but instead bounce when ~ira/.qmail-test is not found (or
~ira/.qmail-default for that matter). Did I remember this wrong or is that
the right way for things to behave?

got another question on another subject, I'll open it on a different
thread though...

   Ira Abramov <ira(a)interHDL.com>      --             SPAMmers beware!
   Tel: (650) 428-4200 Ext. 247                 SysAdmin @ interHDL Inc.
   Fax: (650) 428-4201                          4984 El Camino Real #210
   mail <ira-pgp(a)scso.com> for a PGP key      Los Altos, CA 94022-1433