Re: [Plone-Users] Events are not showing in the calendar

mig_akira wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm using the intranet/extranet workflow on plone 3.0.6.
> Before I apply the workflow, all events would show up in the calendar, all
> I had to do was to publish them. However, now events are not showing up,
> even if they are published. They only appear in the "events" portlet.
> I was looking for some way to configure the calendar, but I cant find it.
> Would someone have any tips here?
> Thanks a lot!!

I just ran into this very same problem and discovered the solution:

On the Events Criteria tab, in the State Value field, enter
"internally_published" without the quotes.  You will also need to do this
for the News Criteria.

Sent from the General Questions mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Plone-Users mailing list