Re: [Plone-Users] Retrieve user password

without know what does not work with your script: even if it would help you nothing.
inly in very old zope versions the password is stored in clear text.
all newer once store it as a hash against which a newly generated hash of the
users pasword can be compared.

so what you will get is a md5 hash which you can use for nothing.

if you want to port the passworts from one site to the other, you have to
copy/paste the acl_users object. or export/import it

robert

robert