[Plone-Users] Retrieve user password

Hi all,

I am writing a script to retrieve members' information, such as full name, e-mail, and password. But I was not able to get the password. The line where I try to retrieve it is as follows:

for memberId in membership.listMemberIds():
    member = membership.getMemberById(memberId)
    text+='%s,%s,%s,%s,%s' % (str(member.getProperty('fullname')),str(memberId),str(member.getProperty('email')),member.getPassword(),'\n')

I am running this script as an external method.

Any idea of what might be wrong in the script?

Thanks in advance,

Gustavo