Re: [Plone-Users] Change default "items per page" display

Jack,

> Please pardon the ignorance but: How do I change the number of items
that
> are displayed in the thumbnail view?  I am using the default Plone
skin on
> 3.0.1.  I would like to display up to 20 images per page.  This is not
an
> issue since it is an intranet site and images load at LAN speed.

This can be done by customizing:

portal_skins/ATContentTypes/atct_album_view

Replace 12 with 20:

batch python:Batch(images, 12, int(b_start), orphan=1)">

Mike Takahashi
Web Developer
Information Technology Services
UCLA Office of Instructional Development