To: <kolb-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 7:00 PM
Subject: Kolb-List: Fabric covering the fuselage

--> Kolb-List message posted by: "John H Murphy" <mailjohnmurphy@xxxxxxxxx>

I ask this once before but did not receive any responses. Is there any reason to cover the fuselage as is shown in the kolb web site of the white & yellow firestar? I'm assuming it does not effect flight performance but wanted to make sure before I took it off. Cosmetics only?

Read this topic online here:

_-============================================================
_-=
_-=       -- Please Support Your Lists This Month --
_-=           (And Get Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!)
_-=
_-=   November is the Annual List Fund Raiser.  Click on
_-=   the Contribution link below to find out more about
_-=   this year's Terrific Free Incentive Gifts!
_-=
_-=   List Contribution Web Site:
_-=
_-=   --> http://www.matronics.com/contribution
_-=
_-=   Thank you for your generous support!
_-=
_-=                              -Matt Dralle, List Admin.
_-=
_-= Archive Search & Download, 7-Day Browse, Chat, FAQ,
_-= Photoshare, and much much more:
_-=   --> http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Kolb-List
_-=               - MATRONICS WEB FORUMS -
_-= Same great content also available via the Web Forums!
_-=   --> http://forums.matronics.com