Zenith-List: 701 Bubble Doors

--> Zenith-List message posted by: RURUNY@xxxxxxx

Looking at the Jabiru engine at the Skyshops site I stumbled upon the Bubble doors for the 701. Has any 701 builders seen these up close. I was considering making 2 sets of doors,One set standard and one all lexan. I might make the all lexan ones and purchace these. Its great to see Skyshop doing this type of stuff.

http://skyshops.org/doors%20701.htm

Brian
Long Island NY

_-=              - The Zenith-List Email Forum -
_-= This forum is sponsored entirely through the Contributions
_-= of List members.  You'll never see banner ads or any other
_-= form of direct advertising on the Matronics Forums.