[Bacula-devel] bacula 2.4.4-b2 configure --with-python opensuse 11.1

Hi All,

We are building the bacula release 2.4.4-b2 and on new OS like the recently release opensuse 11.1
and there's a little trouble to find the Python.h include.

This is due to a little trouble inside ./configure around line 15624
    for python_root in /usr /usr/local /usr/sfw; do
      for ver in python2.2 python2.3 python2.4 python2.5; do

I suggest to add/replace by :

      for ver in python python2.2 python2.3 python2.4 python2.5 python2.6; do

The first alone python is a symlink made by opensuse guys. Don't know if other distro do same things.
A futher note is that python3 become also available.

Did you think I must report this inside a bug ? Or it's just ok to put this here.

Happy new year.

--

     Bruno Friedmann

Ioda-Net Sàrl