Re: [Bacula-devel] Keep original backup log for a copy

On Monday 15 December 2008 13:59:42 Eric Bollengier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Now, when we migrate a job, we add the orignal log to the new job record,

Yes, we actually move the records from the original job into the new job
recrods.

> what you want to do with Copy jobs ?

> I would say that we have to copy also the job output (most important data
> are FD/SD errors). But since the job is already in the database this is not
> mandatory...

Yes, it would be a good idea to add code that *copies" the JobLog records from
the original job into the new job.  That probably should be done rather early
before any job records are put into the new job.