[Bacula-devel] Keep original backup log for a copy

Hello,

Now, when we migrate a job, we add the orignal log to the new job record, what
you want to do with Copy jobs ?

I would say that we have to copy also the job output (most important data are
FD/SD errors). But since the job is already in the database this is not
mandatory...

Bye