[Bacula-devel] Debian Bacula vuln

"The possibility of attack with the help of symlinks in some Debian
packages"

I heard about the first URL, which leads to the other two:

http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?execution=e4s1
http://uvw.ru/report.sid.txt

Short version: It's a packaging problem, not a Bacula problem but I
have not confirmed this.

--
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/