Re: [Bacula-devel] MaximumBlockSize Problem and Question

Hello,

I have two comments here:

1. If Minimum/Max blocksize does not accept qualifier arguments and you
want it to, I recommend submitting a Feature Request.  Otherwise this
request will most likely be lost.

2. Concerning optimization: this is really not a developer issue as such
unless you have done some research and are proposing some solution, and
although I certainly do not want to stop communications, I think this kind
of subject would be better received on the bacula-users list.

Best regards, Kern