Re: [Bacula-devel] Bacula BETA release version 2.4.4-b1

Hello Michel,

Thanks for keeping on with announcing our releases on Freshmeat :-)

It seems to me that announcing beta releases on Freshmeat is probably not critical. If released, they probably should go into their own "BETA" section so as not to disrupt the release information for the development branch as you mention.

In any case, I will leave it to you to decide.