Re: [Bacula-devel] Multiple storage daemons - multiple scratch pools?

Hello Graham,

Thanks for the patch.  We will take a careful look at it.

In the mean time, would you please fill out two copies of the FLA and mail
them into the Zurich office, then let me know when you have done so.  See
www.bacula.org -> FSFE License

Thanks,

Kern