[Bacula-devel] possible missed declaration in

While exploring whether or not we should apply the 64-bit FileId
patch in conjunction with moving our Bacula installation to a new
machine, one of my co-workers noticed an anomaly in src/jcr.h.

The definitions of FileId seems inconsistent between the
DIRECTOR_DAEMON and STORAGE_DAEMON #ifdefs, which seems like it
might cause problems should the move to 64bit fileids go ahead
(these lines are cut and pasted from the SVN browser's trunk
src/jcr.h):

  259 #ifdef DIRECTOR_DAEMON
	 .
	 .
	 .
  292    FileId_t FileId;                   /* Last file id inserted */
	 .
	 .
	 .
  327 #endif /* DIRECTOR_DAEMON */
	 .
	 .
	 .
  364 #ifdef STORAGE_DAEMON
	 .
	 .
	 .
  398    uint32_t FileId;                   /* Last file id inserted */
	 .
	 .
	 .
  416 #endif /* STORAGE_DAEMON */

I didn't want to report this as a bug, since I'm not certain that
the Storage Daemon should draw its FileIds from the same domain
as the Director, and there seemed little point to reporting this
to the bacula-user's list.  So I'm reporting the observation to
the developer's list in the hope that somebody here will
recognize immediately if this inconsistency really matters.