Re: [Bacula-devel] Marking Files for Restore

On Nov 18, 2008, at 3:06 PM, Tim Frank wrote:

> I will not pretend to understand all of the complexities of the system
> for multiple jobID's and file versions, or which queries are or are
> not
> compatible across PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQLite, but it would seem that
> some optimization may be possible.

At first glance, I agree.  I'd have to look deeper into this to know
more.

We have traditionally sought to keep the SQL the same whereever we
can.  But I'm thinking there are some thing we can do to speed this up.

I have only but glanced at your comments and don't have the time to
investigate now.

--
Dan Langille
http://langille.org/