Re: [Bacula-devel] Director bug when using two storage daemons?

Graham Keeling wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 08:54:13AM -0500, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>> By setting up the requirements and configuration the way you have, you've
>> painted yourself into a corner in which two jobs running concurrently must
>> both have exclusive access to a volume, and the only way to satisfy that
>> requirement is to have two volumes mounted, which can in turn only be
>> satisfied by using two SDs.  (If I were doing it, I'd dedicate a
>> separate pool to each SD, and an SD to each job.)
>
> The more complicated scenario that caused me to start this thread and produce
> the simple test script involved having two different jobs using two different
> pools, sending data to two separate storage daemons.

Then I'm not sure I see the applicability of the simplified
single-daemon test case.  I no longer have the early messages in the
thread, unfortunately.

  alaric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   alaric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.