[Bacula-devel] Autoprune bug (was Re: Director bug when using two storage daemons?)

I've now done an 'llist jobmedia' just after that, too. It said this:
> llist jobmedia
> localhost-dir: ua_output.c:255-0 list: llist jobmedia
> No results to list.

I think that the problem is probably down to one (or both) of two things:

a) The Media record has a 'LastWritten' time of 0, so LastWritten+VolRetention
ends up being far in the past, but perhaps autoprune doesn't work quite like
this.

b) Perhaps more likely - there is not yet a JobMedia record linking the Job to
the Media, so autoprune thinks that no more jobs are associated with the Media
and marks it as purged, as these lines indicate (after it did a few SQL
commands involving joining the JobMedia and Media tables).

17-Nov 09:03 localhost-dir JobId 2: There are no more Jobs associated with Volume "TestVolume0001". Marking it purged.
17-Nov 09:03 localhost-dir JobId 2: All records pruned from Volume "TestVolume0001"; marking it "Purged"