Re: [Bacula-devel] patch: include reorder for win32 bat

On Friday 07 November 2008 21:06:40 rgh wrote:
> Hello,
> bacula on win32 redefines some system structures and functions.
> Not the safest thing to do, IMHO.

It is required in order to use our own compatibility library src/win32/compat,
which handles Unicode, large files, and a number of other features that are
not in mingw or the Win32 crt library.

> Anyway, this patch tweaks bat includes to at least pull in only the
> bacula versions and not a mix of the two.

Yes, you are right, we haven't yet gone through the #includes to get them in
the correct order.  Many thanks for doing so.

I've applied your patch and will commit it tonight before I leave on
vacation :-)

Many thanks,