Re: [Bacula-devel] win32 restore warning on german umlauts

Hello,

Thanks for the patch.  I have modified the Bacula Win32 source code to use
wide characters in chmod similar to what you did, but for Win32 portability
reasons, I didn't use _wchmod, but rather implemented it directly with Win32
API calls.

I would appreciate it if you could test the version I have built and report
back.  You can find it at:

  http://www.sibbald.com/download/winbacula-2.4.3.exe

Many thanks,

Kern