[Bacula-devel] what new feature?

FYI, I started a thread on the Users list recently.  I asked what new
feature are you looking forward to from the upcoming release.  Or
rather, that was my intention.  It seems people took a wider
interpretation of that.

So far, there are 57 posts in the thread.  Interesting reading, some
misconceptions about existing features.  I didn't see anything that
requires action.

http://marc.info/?t=122566938300001&r=1&w=2

--
Dan Langille