Re: [Bacula-devel] Potential license violation

> The fact that it is referred to as freeware is one thing - but there
is
> no mention of GPl or source code availability.

They are not hosting they download. They just provide a link to it.
Still not ideal but I'm not sure that it makes for a GPL violation...

The download linked to is the official bacula one though, which contains
the LICENSE file (interestingly, Debian doesn't seem to include this
file...) and enough info for a user to figure out where to get the
source code from.

James