Re: [Bacula-devel] build systems

2008/10/31 Scott Barninger <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
To build from current trunk you would
> have to create the source packages that are used.
> The spec file resides in the platforms directory.

I asked exactly about that.
I know how to build rpm packages from rpms.
I created script to build rpm(s) from the branches and tags.
However, building rpm(s) for the trunk (to tests) does not work.

Perhaps build rpm (s) of the trunk in principle does not work.
Trunk is not required to be stable.

One question remained: what build systems (mock ?) you use to build
bacula rpm packages for different platforms?
In other words: you have to manually make packages for redhat,
fedora456789, suse, etc. ?

--
with best regards