Re: [Bacula-devel] Restore Problems

Yuri,
> Use bscan with -V option for check your volumes.

I got this, while doing a bscan.

bscan: butil.c:282 Using device: "dev_storage04_45" for reading.
03-Nov 09:28 bscan JobId 0: Ready to read from volume
"vol_XXX_full_0002" on device "dev_storage04_45" (/storage04/45/).
bscan: bscan.c:488 VOL_LABEL: OK for Volume: vol_XXX_full_0002
03-Nov 09:29 bscan JobId 0: Error: block.c:318 Volume data error at
0:2888202202!
Block checksum mismatch in block=44771 len=64512: calc=2c786463 blk=7db714dc
Records would have been added or updated in the catalog:
      1 Media
      1 Pool
      1 Job
  81586 File

Is it safe to do a "-m"/"-s"  ?
NOTE- I have a catalog actively working.

> I get broken the volume when ends the disk space:
>
> "...bscan JobId 0: Error: read_record.c:142 block.c:1091 Volume data
> error at 2:283381759! Short block of 3161 bytes on device..."
>
> Try to use "SpoolData = yes" in Job resource.

Forgot to mention that I am using raid disks ( SATA ) for storage servers.
Is this parameter "SpoolData" still be required  ?

Thank you,
- Dinesh

--
NOTICE:  This email and any file transmitted are confidential and/or legally privileged and intended only for the person(s) directly addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, transmission, distribution, or other forms of dissemination is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the email and files, if any.