Re: [Bacula-devel] win32 restore warning on german umlauts

Hi,

I had the same problem when I tried to restore folders with  Japanese file
names in winbacula-2.4.3. I tested Ulrich's suggestion by  replacing chmod
with  the following functions:

int myChmod(const char *file, int pmode)
{
     int retval;

     POOLMEM* pwszBuf = get_pool_memory(PM_FNAME);
     UTF8_2_wchar(&pwszBuf, file);
     retval = _wchmod((LPCWSTR)pwszBuf, pmode);
     free_pool_memory(pwszBuf);
     Dmsg2(300, "myChmod %s,  return value=%d¥n", file, retval);
     return retval;
}

It worked. I did not see the warning messages and the return values were
zero.