[Bacula-devel] Current beta stable enough?

I read in the release notes that the current 2.5.x beta does not require
a change in the database but is it stable enough for actual use? I want
to use the Copy Job feature of the new version which means I only need
to update the SD and DIR of the backup system, correct?

If it is not considered stable enough for production use (I mean if the
base behavior is stable I'll take my chances with the copy job type - if
its considered highly unstable I'll wait for the next stable).

Regards,
Berend Dekens