Re: [Bacula-devel] patch: smoother refresh for bat

On Wednesday 29 October 2008 20:59:21 rgh wrote:
> Hello,
> the attached patch freezes grids and trees during refresh to avoid
> unpleasant artifacts and gain a bit of speed.
>
> Greetings,
> Riccardo

Nice idea.  Many thanks.  I'll apply it tonight or tomorrow.

Hope all is well with you.  For the moment Bacula Systems is going very slow.
Lots of interest but no customers signed up yet ...

Do you know anything about deduplication (e.g. rsync, rdiff)?   If so, we are
working on getting a funded project going, and we need a developer for the
project.

Regards,