[Bacula-devel] fix for build-depkgs-mingw32 failing on nsis

The following diff to nsis allows depkgs-mingw32 to succeed on my build
machine (from sourceforge svn):
http://nsis.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nsis/NSIS/trunk/Source/util.cpp?r
1=5429&r2=5564

For the people for whom building does work already - will the above
patch break things for you? If not, I can fix the build-depkgs-mingw32
script so that it patches after download. A better idea might be to
upgrade to a new version of nsis though - 2.40 is the latest I think.

Thanks

James