Re: [Bacula-devel] Restore using wrong SD

Mmm, I need more coffee today ^^... I saw the Storage param when I ran
it again - and I just found out what is wrong with my setup...

As I understand it, the files I want to restore come from different
jobs, stored into different storages. When I want to restore them, I
need both volumes from the local and the remote storage... And since
that is impossible, the job hangs waiting for me to mount a remote
volume into a local SD. I am currently copying the 4GB volumes from
offsite to local in order to run the job.

If I get this right, this is a classic example of when to use the Copy
Job type - or does the current stable Bacula have some other way I can
implement off-site mirroring without running into this issue?

Regards,
Berend Dekens