[Bacula-devel] Restore using wrong SD

This might be a question for the user list but since I'm subscribed to
this one I'm hoping someone can help me.

I have a job to backup a machine, 3 hours later I backup the same
machine again but now to a different SD (offsite - this is probably
textbook material for the Copy Job usage ^^).

Now I want to restore a file on this machine - so I attempt to simply
restore and this works up to the point that the first SD is searching
for the storage files that the 2nd SD has. I tried moving the restore
point backwards in time hoping that it would select the other SD but so
far no luck :-( As far as I can see, you can't select the pool (I have
seperate pools for the local and offsite SD) so I'm stuck... help?

Regards,
Berend Dekens