Re: [Bacula-devel] Ubuntu question

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 17:45:03 -0400
Scott Barninger <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, should we talk to anyone about this? Or do they consider this an
> unannounced security feature?

As commented on bug, this is something Ubuntu inherited from Debian. I
do understand both Debian's and your point of view. I'm not in favor for
any of those configurations; both have ups and downs.

But, except of that FDAddress (and random password) problem, what else
do you find wrong in packages? I've worked on some changes in those
packages, but I would like to hear other problems users are having.