Re: [Bacula-devel] tests/virtual-backup2-test says OK but is actually failing?

Hello,

Yes, sorry, I see that I failed to look carefully at the fact you were talking
about virtual-backup2-test.

Test: virtual-backup2-test is experimental and under development and is not
included in the regression tests, thus any results from it for the moment
should be considered invalid.  I didn't imagine that anyone was going to try
to use a test that is under development.

That test has pointed out some issues that I have mentioned on the developers
list and that will require new code implementation to resolve.

Regards,

Kern