[Bacula-devel] win32 project setup for visual studio

Is there any documentation for setting up bacula in a visual studio
solution?
I seem to remember that someone here had a working solution but I don't
remember any details about it.
Can I just pull down the source and create a new C++ project from it?

Thanks,
Chris