[Bacula-devel] Re-organization of the development documents

Hello,

I am considering once again to re-organize the Bacula development
documentation tree structure.  Currently, it is organized as follows:

bacula/docs/manuals/en
       catalog
       concepts
       console
      developers
      install
      problems
      utility

Where each of the above catalog, concepts, ... represents a separate directory
for the particular "manual" in question.

There are also equivalent /de and /fr for the German and French versions of
the manuals.

I am reasonably happy with the split up of the manuals (still want to split
install into install and configure as David Boyes suggested), but I am not
particularly pleased about having the manual in separate directories for the
following reasons:

1. Quite a lot of files are duplicated in each subdirectory (license, ...)
2. When working on the manual in general, it makes it much harder to find
   a particular chapter, or to search the whole manual.

I am now thinking of moving all the manuals from the subdirectories with the
possibly exception of "developers" directly into the /en directory.  Each
manual could still be independently edited and build, but all the separate
files that make up the whole will all be together in one place.

Does anyone have any objections to this change?