[Bacula-devel] SVN configure broken

Hello,

Since last night when I added one final patch late in the evening, the
regression scripts have been broken as well as any "install" that you might
try to do with the code.  Above all, I do not recommend doing a "make
install" as root for the moment because the scriptsdir and includedir
environment variables got mixed up.

I'm working on fixing it, but it is going rather slowly.