[Bacula-devel] Modifications for the new CDash

Hello Frank,

One thing that annoys me a bit about the new CDash presentation is that the
Site column is too wide and the Build Name column is not wide enough.  If you
have some way to reduce the width of the Site column and increase the width
of the Build Name column, it would help to keep the data on a single line
rather than on two lines (due to wrapping of the Build Name column).

This is just to let you know that I've modified the regress scripts to remove
the leading "bacula-"  and the "Linux" from the previous Build Name in the
hopes that it will make the information short enough to fit on a single line.
I don't think that it will really remove any essential information.  If it
does not succeed in reducing the data length enough and there is no way to
change the column widths, no problem -- I can live with it. What is important
is that the information is there.