Re: [Bacula-devel] cmake

On Sunday 12 October 2008 20:40:26 John Huttley wrote:
> Congrats on your new company, Kern!
>
> Also I see you've discovered cmake et al.

Yes, I have been interested in it for a long time.  Unfortunately, it is not
as portable as autotools.  For example, there is no cmake rpm on RedHat
systems.

However, we have been using ctest since early in the year for regression
testing.

> I've been using it in a small way. Its much better than autohell, which
> I never did understand any part of.

Yes, it took more than 2 years before I could deal with it, and I don't like
it at all, but it is the most portable solution I know of.

Regards,