[Bacula-devel] Question on bpipe

Reading through the new features list, I like the bpipe stuff, but I have some questions:

It looks like there can be only one object name in the Plugin directive line, and that it is fixed for each Plugin. Further, it looks like the Plugin is called only once per fileset. Are those assumptions correct?

If so, is there any way to have the plugin generate the object name, eg be able to pass a regexp in as the name, and have the plugin resolve what and how many things should match that pattern and pass them back, one at a time, separated in some way?