Re: [Bacula-devel] Bacula copy pools , volumes option

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 07:39:26PM +0300, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 06:20:21PM +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:

> > > That reminded me of the selection features related to copying jobs.
> > >
> > > Is it currently possible to specify 'copy only uncopied jobs' ?
> >
> > I believe so, but you will have to try it.  That feature is also documented in
> > the New Features section of the manual, if I am not mistaken.  If not, please
> > search for it in the main "developement" manual.
> >

> Yep, I was planning to try it now.
>
> I tried searching for it, but couldn't see it..
> I went through these:
>
> http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/concepts/concepts/New_Features.html
> http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/concepts/concepts/Migration.html
> http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/problems/problems/index.html

So if someone has ideas how to implement that 'copy only uncopied jobs'
feature, I'm happy to help testing it.

I guess it could be done at least using Selection Type = SQLQuery.

Which field in the database marks the job has been copied/migrated?
(Haven't looked into it yet).

-- Pasi