Re: [Bacula-devel] Bacula copy pools , volumes option

On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 06:20:21PM +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 October 2008 18:04:27 Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

> > > Yes, this functionality exists in the current development version of
> > > Bacula. If you want to know about the new features, please see:
> > >
> > > http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/concepts/concepts/New_Features.html
> >
> > That reminded me of the selection features related to copying jobs.
> >
> > Is it currently possible to specify 'copy only uncopied jobs' ?
>
> I believe so, but you will have to try it.  That feature is also documented in
> the New Features section of the manual, if I am not mistaken.  If not, please
> search for it in the main "developement" manual.

Yep, I was planning to try it now.

I tried searching for it, but couldn't see it..
I went through these:

http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/concepts/concepts/New_Features.html
http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/concepts/concepts/Migration.html
http://www.bacula.org/manuals/en/problems/problems/index.html