[Bacula-devel] Bacula copy pools , volumes option

Hello,

I'd like to ask if it is planed to implement copy pools , volumes in new version of bacula. It would be great functionality. I would be able to make copies of backed-up data from tape to tape into few pools without running the same job with different pool setting.

I'm very interested in testing this solution if there is any beta version we can test.

Best regards,

Tomasz