Re: [Bacula-devel] Alternative DB proposal

On Tuesday 07 October 2008 04:50:50 John Huttley wrote:
> Hi
> My first test are complete.
> To aid in getting all the questions/answers and results in one place,
> I've made a wiki entry.
>

> http://wiki.bacula.org/doku.php?id=wiki:playground
>

> My scripts are attached.
>
> --John

Can you present a concise summary of the times to insert with and without the
extra fields and the sizes of the resulting databases?

Then I think people can start to have some idea of the possible costs of this
proposal.  Also at some point, if we really want to proceed, we *may* need
similar tests with MySQL, but that is not necessary for the moment.

Regards,