[Bacula-devel] Windows File daemon problems with VSS on 64 bit systems.

Hello,

Well, rather than back port, I simply copied the modified file back to the
2.4.3 source (not yet released) and rebuilt. This speeded up the work
considerably. It has build with not problems.  This version should be totally
compatible with 2.4.x Directors and Storage daemons.

However, please keep three things in mind:

- I have not tested this particular binary. (I'm running 2.5.x ...)

- It is a 32 bit binary, but it should be able to interface to the 64 bit
  VSS API.

- I only give it about a 50% chance of working and may even crash in
  attempting to open VSS, but at least it is worth a try.

You can download the binary from:

 http://www.sibbald.com/download/winbacula-2.4.3.exe

Thanks for testing this, and I am keeping my fingers crossed.