Re: [Bacula-devel] Multiple fd plugins in one fileset: Restore problems

Hello Kern,

On Saturday 04 October 2008, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Could you retry your plugin test?  There were a couple of problems with
> calling the plugin close write subroutines that were almost surely the
> cause or a cause of your problems.

Great! :)

Yes, your refactoring does fix the bug I encountered. Perfect.

As I expected, it also fixes most of the ACL bug I recently reported. I'll
give a separate answer in the respective thread.

Thx again for your work!
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?