[Bacula-devel] Dependencies of mingw32 cross compile

Just a couple more dependencies I was missing that weren't explicitly
noted in the README file:

python
unzip

I am building this in a xen virtual machine that I debootstrap'd
especially for bacula testing, which is why it was missing python - I'd
only installed that which I had had some need to install so far.

James