Re: [Bacula-devel] Multiple fd plugins in one fileset: Restore problems

Hello Bastian,

Since this is moderately complicated, to help me analyse this, could you
collect everything together into one email:

1. Your bacula-dir.conf file or the critical pieces
2. The Job listing of the backup output.
3. The exact command you used for the restore
4. The job listing of the restore output
5. An "ls -l" of the original files
6. An "ls -l" of the restored files
7. The -d50 of the restore.

If you want, you can send it by email or create a bug report.  The advantage
for me of a bug report is that everything is always together -- with email,
it is too much work to search through what came in a few days ago, and
threads don't always help.

With all that in hand, hopefully I can either find the problem or duplicate
it.