Re: [Bacula-devel] Bacula Status

Hello Marc,

I am sorry, but from what you wrote below, I really am not sure what you like
and what you do not like.

There are two things that need to be decided separately:

1. Where to place the directive
    - Options section
    - Include section
    - Exclude section

2. The name of the option.

The name of the directive clearly can be different depending on the section it
goes in.

Note: the current code that is implemented is probably not suitable to go in
the Options section.  I would need to examine this in more detail to be sure.

Regards,

Kern