Re: [Bacula-devel] Bacula Status

Hello,

Thanks for your comments.

I think the best suggestion that I have seen for the name is (at least in the
current context):

Exclude Dirs Containing = .no_backup

That seems to me to be a very good name.

Concerning the placement of the directive: I think it is worth examining if we
can easily move it to the Exclude { }  section.  In that case, the directive
name could be

Exclude {
  Dirs Containing = .no_backup
}