Re: [Bacula-devel] Web site down

Can also recommend use some virtualization if it is physical box,
Small isolated container is always easier to maintain. Now VMWare ESXi
coming free, there is also openvz for linux and jails subsystem for BSD.
Even new version of PHP can be issue with bugs in scripts itself

P.S. VMWare especially nice for testing distributed systems like
bacula :)